[Update November 24, 2022:
Two spots have opened up for the Easter 2023 trip. See details below.]
The next dives trips I am organizing are for God’s Pocket in 2023.
Those who have participated in trips with me previously have first priority for spots available on trips.
To be placed on z waiting list, please contact me via this link.
Note that divers on this trip must (1) be highly experienced with cold water diving; (2) have dived recently in cold water; and (3) share a strict no take / no touch ethic e.g there will be no targeting sea lions for diving nor feeding any marine life.
Were it to be that the Dive Master determines that a diver should not do a dive (be it due to skill level, experience and/or equipment issues), the dive would proceed without that diver and there would be no refund.
If you share the ethics, skills and joy of diving, you know why I am emphasizing these points. You can also imagine the experiences that have made it necessary for me to be so explicit. 🙂
Details about the Easter 2023 trip
(for those interested in the spots that opened up in November 2022).
- April 7 (pickup Good Friday) to April 12 (drop-off on Wednesday)
- 12 dives + choice of night dive(s) in the bay at God’s Pocket
- 13 divers including yours truly
- Cost is $2,440/diver CAN which includes Nitrox for all dives and taxes
- 25% deposit due to hold spot = $610/diver CANADIAN
- Remaining payment due before January 6, 2023 = $1,830 CAN/diver
- Please contact me via this link.